T he U.S.-Russia Business Council is a nonprofit trade association that represents the trade and investment interests of more than 150 American companies operating in the Russian market. Working with both the U.S. and Russian governments in support of member-company interests, the Council plays a vital role in expanding and enhancing the bilateral commercial relationship. In addition to offering a wide variety of information and programming designed to assist member companies, the Council also conducts company-and industry-specific troubleshooting on behalf of its members. To learn more about the Council, please visit our website at www.usrbc.org.
The U.S. Russia Business Council is offering paid, part-time internship positions this fall (September-December).
Graduate students only .
Position: Part-time Internship
Dates Available: Spring: September-December 2019
- Research and prepare reports on industry sectors and member activity
- Write summaries of Council briefings and roundtable discussions
- Research and respond to member requests for information
- Media monitoring in both English and Russian language media
- Write English language summaries of Russia articles
- Translate Council documents from English to Russian and Russian to English
- Provide logistical and administrative support for Council events
- Provide administrative support to staff
- Other duties, as assigned
- Background in Russian Studies and/or International Affairs
- Excellent writing skills
- Russian language skills (including ability to conduct research in Russian)
- Internet research skills
- Microsoft Office experience (Word/Excel/Access/Internet/Explorer/Outlook)
Graduate students only
Please send a cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com to later than July 12, 2019. No calls please.