With economic sanctions and a slowdown in Russia's economy as a backdrop to an increasingly complex commercial environment, this year's Annual Meeting provided businesses and entrepreneurs access to the latest information on market conditions, complicated geopolitical relationships, and regulatory developments with leading U.S. and Russian investors and policy experts. USRBC's 2014 Annual Meeting "The New Economic Reality of Today's Russia" refocused attention on the business community's role in spurring progress in commercial relations, strengthening economic engagement and successfully managing investments in this challenging period.
Amb. Sergey Kislyak
RF Ambassador to the United States
Dr. Henry Kissinger
Former U.S. Secretary of State; Chairman, Kissinger Associates, Inc.
Chairman and CEO, Alcoa; Chairman, U.S.-Russia Business Council
Dean, School of Liberal Arts and Sciences, St. Petersburg State University
U.S. Ambassador to the Russian Federation
Minister of Integration and Macroeconomics, Eurasian Economic Commission
- Dmitry Akhanov, President and CEO, Rusnano USA, Inc.
- Sergey Belyakov, Chairman of the Board, SPIEF Foundation
- Peter Charow, Vice President Russia, BP p.l.c.
- Petra Danielsohn-Weil, Regional President, Europe, Global Established Pharma Business, Pfizer, Inc.
- Piotr Galitzine, Chairman, TMK IPSCO
- Sean Glodek, Director, Russian Direct Investment Fund
- Sergey Glushkov, Vice President, Corporate Affairs, Eastern European Region, PepsiCo International
- Drew Guff, Managing Director and Founding Partner, Siguler Guff & Company, LP
- Alexey G. Kondrashov, Global Oil & Gas Tax Leader, EY
- William C. Lane, Senior Director, Global Government & Corporate Affairs, Caterpillar, Inc.
- Alexey V. Moiseev, Deputy Minister, RF Ministry of Finance
- Nataly Y. Nikolaeva, Acting President, ZAO Citibank
- Nikolai R. Podguzov, RF Deputy Minister of Economic Development
- Alexey Repik, President, Delovaya Rossiya, and Chairman, R-Pharm Group
- Alexis Rodzianko, President and CEO, American Chamber of Commerce in Russia
- Charles E. Ryan, Chairman, UFG Asset Management
- Andy Serwer, Editor/Journalist; Former Managing Editor, Fortune
- Andrei V. Sharonov, Dean, Moscow School of Management SKOLKOVO
- William M. Sheedy, Global Executive, Corporate Strategy, M&A and Government Relations, VISA Inc.
- Clyde Tuggle, Senior Vice President, Chief Public Affairs And Communications Officer, The Coca-Cola Company
- Ann Wrobleski, Vice President, Global Government Relations, International Paper
- Alexey Yakovitsky, Global CEO, VTB Capital